I started this project will Bill around 8 years ago. Never got to finish it. This was started off as a 2A3 than I changed my mind to a 45. Finally I decided going to build a WE310A/300B when I found few pair of WE310A in my collection. I had been collecting parts and laying out where everything go. I had hard time mounting the 10V filament transformer. I also changed the power switch from the front to the back.This is a stainless steel chassis and drilling extra hole is not an option. So I made a special adapter that will fix the 10V trans and the romm for the Bridge Rectifier. They are all James transformers and choke. ELNA Cerafine electrolytic capacitors.